- The RCPAQAP invite expressions of interest for Haematology Advisory Committee Members. Follow this link for further information: Haematology Advisory Committee EOI June 2019 (0.17MB).
Nominations for Council are to be received by the Executive Office by 3pm Thursday 18 July.
- Registration is now open for the North Island Seminar and NZIMLS Annual General Meeting. Register for both here. (AGM Registration is available under 'Functions' in the North Island Seminar Registration. You do not need to attend the Seminar if you wish to attend the AGM only, however must register for catering purposes).
Role of the NZIMLS
The NZIMLS is the professional body for practitioners employed in Medical Laboratory Science in New Zealand. The NZIMLS provides continuing education, professional examinations and communication to ensure the provision of high quality diagnostic laboratory services for the public of New Zealand.
- Special Interest Group (SIG) meetings
- Annual Scientific Meeting (ASM)
- South Pacific Congress of MLS (SPC)
- Representation on University MLSc programme advisory committees
- Representation of the profession at Medical Sciences Council level
- Liaison with Government Departments, related agencies and other groups
- Liaison with other Registered Health Profession's organisations
- Publication of the NZ Journal of Medical Laboratory Science
- Publication of "Council News"
- Website www.nzimls.org.nz
- Other global MLS organisations
Upcoming NZIMLS Events
Waipuna Hotel & Conference Centre, Auckland 17 August 2019
Gold Coast Convention Centre, Gold Coast, Australia 17 - 19 September 2019
Waipuna Hotel & Conference Centre, Auckland 5 October 2019
Novotel Auckland Airport Hotel, 5 October 2019
CEC, Auckland City Hospital 18 - 19 October 2019
Napier Conference Centre, Napier 19 October 2019
The University of Auckland 25 October 2019
Henley Room, LabPlus, Auckland City Hospital 9 November 2019
Commodore Hotel, Christchruch 9 November 2019
If you have an event that you would like listed,
please email the details to