What's new? / He aha hou?
NOTE: All NZIMLS SIG seminars will now be held virtually until the end of 2021.
Worth a read: ASMS Creating Solutions - A roadmap to health...
In the News: Our President, Terry Taylor is keeping MLS's and MLT's in the spotlight. You can read the latest Press Releases here.
REGISTER NOW FOR UPCOMING EVENTS!
Quick Links / Hono ā-rorohiko
Role of the NZIMLS
The NZIMLS is the professional body for practitioners employed in Medical Laboratory Science in New Zealand. The NZIMLS provides continuing education, professional examinations and communication to ensure the provision of high quality diagnostic laboratory services for the public of New Zealand.
- Special Interest Group (SIG) meetings
- Annual Scientific Meeting (ASM)
- South Pacific Congress of MLS (SPC)
- Representation on University MLSc programme advisory committees
- Representation of the profession at Medical Sciences Council level
- Liaison with Government Departments, related agencies and other groups
- Liaison with other Registered Health Profession's organisations
- Publication of the NZ Journal of Medical Laboratory Science
- Publication of "Council News"
- Discipline specific member forums
- Website www.nzimls.org.nz
- Other global MLS organisations
- Monday - Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm
Upcoming NZIMLS Events
Fully VIRTUAL - 30 October 2021
13 November 2021
Fully VIRTUAL - 13 November 2021
Fully VIRTUAL - 20 November 2021
Fully VIRTUAL - 27 November 2021
If you have an event that you would like listed,
please email the details to