What's new? / He aha hou?
We are pleased to advise that the South Island Seminar will be held in Hokitika this year. More information will be available soon!
Planning is well underway for the Annual Scientific Meeting! We hope to see you in Wellington in August!
UPCOMING EVENTS will be available soon!
Read the latest Press Release from our President:
Read the latest from AHANZ here. (18/01/22)
Quick Links / Hono ā-rorohiko
Role of the NZIMLS
The NZIMLS is the professional body for practitioners employed in Medical Laboratory Science in New Zealand. The NZIMLS provides continuing education, professional examinations and communication to ensure the provision of high quality diagnostic laboratory services for the public of New Zealand.
- Special Interest Group (SIG) meetings
- Annual Scientific Meeting (ASM)
- South Pacific Congress of MLS (SPC)
- Representation on University MLSc programme advisory committees
- Representation of the profession at Medical Sciences Council level
- Liaison with Government Departments, related agencies and other groups
- Liaison with other Registered Health Profession's organisations
- Publication of the NZ Journal of Medical Laboratory Science
- Publication of "Council News"
- Discipline specific member forums
- Website www.nzimls.org.nz
- Other global MLS organisations
- Monday - Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm