What's new? / He aha hou?
2023-2024 Harkness Fellowship Call for Nominations: https://commonwealthfund.formtitan.com/harknessnomination#/
Registration for the 2022 ASM is now open! Register here!
Early-bird registration closes 20 July!
Meet our ASM sponsors:
AIMS & PaLS Combined QLD State Meeting 2022, Griffith University, Gold Coast. Click here for more information, programme and registration.
Latest Press Release may be viewed here.
Read the latest from AHANZ here. (29/6/22)
Quick Links / Hono ā-rorohiko
Role of the NZIMLS
The NZIMLS is the professional body for practitioners employed in Medical Laboratory Science in New Zealand. The NZIMLS provides continuing education, professional examinations and communication to ensure the provision of high quality diagnostic laboratory services for the public of New Zealand.
- Special Interest Group (SIG) meetings
- Annual Scientific Meeting (ASM)
- South Pacific Congress of MLS (SPC)
- Representation on University MLSc programme advisory committees
- Representation of the profession at Medical Sciences Council level
- Liaison with Government Departments, related agencies and other groups
- Liaison with other Registered Health Profession's organisations
- Publication of the NZ Journal of Medical Laboratory Science
- Publication of "Council News"
- Discipline specific member forums
- Website www.nzimls.org.nz
- Other global MLS organisations
- Monday - Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm