Important information regarding the QMLT Exams in November has been emailed to all candidates. If you have not received your email, please contact the Executive Office immediately.
- Registration for the Biochemistry SIG Seminar is now closed.
Registration is still open for all the other SIG meetings listed under Upcoming NZIMLS Events
Role of the NZIMLS
The NZIMLS is the professional body for practitioners employed in Medical Laboratory Science in New Zealand. The NZIMLS provides continuing education, professional examinations and communication to ensure the provision of high quality diagnostic laboratory services for the public of New Zealand.
- Special Interest Group (SIG) meetings
- Annual Scientific Meeting (ASM)
- South Pacific Congress of MLS (SPC)
- Representation on University MLSc programme advisory committees
- Representation of the profession at Medical Sciences Council level
- Liaison with Government Departments, related agencies and other groups
- Liaison with other Registered Health Profession's organisations
- Publication of the NZ Journal of Medical Laboratory Science
- Publication of "Council News"
- Website www.nzimls.org.nz
- Other global MLS organisations
Upcoming NZIMLS Events
Wellington Hospital 26 October 2018
Wellington Hospital 27 October 2018
Wellington City Hospital 10 November 2018
Wellington Hospital 17 November 2018
Commodore Hotel, Christchurch 23 March 2019
Airport Hotel, Hamilton 13 October 2018
Coachman Hotel, Palmerston North 13 October 2018
If you have an event that you would like listed,
please email the details to