What's new? / He aha hou?
NZIMLS pulled out all the stops and put on a fantastic ASM in Wellington. Photo's are available for download here! (More will be uploaded over the next few days).
If you have any you wish to share, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Read the NZIMLS ASM 2022 Debrief:
Women & Leadership New Zealand Scholarships now availale. Click here for more information.
Latest Press Release may be viewed here.
Allied Health Aotearoa New Zealand Member Newsletter 14/9/22 https://mailchi.mp/9a92a0a84831/ahanz-member-newsletter-12-sept?e=5569cb99ee
2023-2024 Harkness Fellowship Call for Nominations: https://commonwealthfund.formtitan.com/harknessnomination#/
Quick Links / Hono ā-rorohiko
Role of the NZIMLS
The NZIMLS is the professional body for practitioners employed in Medical Laboratory Science in New Zealand. The NZIMLS provides continuing education, professional examinations and communication to ensure the provision of high quality diagnostic laboratory services for the public of New Zealand.
- Special Interest Group (SIG) meetings
- Annual Scientific Meeting (ASM)
- South Pacific Congress of MLS (SPC)
- Representation on University MLSc programme advisory committees
- Representation of the profession at Medical Sciences Council level
- Liaison with Government Departments, related agencies and other groups
- Liaison with other Registered Health Profession's organisations
- Publication of the NZ Journal of Medical Laboratory Science
- Publication of "Council News"
- Discipline specific member forums
- Website www.nzimls.org.nz
- Other global MLS organisations
- Monday - Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm
Upcoming NZIMLS Events
The Ko Awatea Centre, Middlemore Hospital, Auckland 7 October 2022
29 October 2022
29 October 2022
Ara, Christchurch 5 November 2022
11 November 2022
12 November 2022
19 November 2022
26 November 2022
Manawa, Christchurch 2 December 2022
If you have an event that you would like listed,
please email the details to