Early bird registration for conference has now closed. You may still register at the late rate.
Notice of the 74th Annual General Meeting of the NZIMLS has been emailed to all members.It is important that you read all correspondence emailed to you from the NZIMLS. Please check your inbox (and your spam folder) and ensure you read the Notice of AGM.
- The Anatomical Pathology Workshop being held in conjunction with conference on Monday 20th August is now FULL.
Role of the NZIMLS
The NZIMLS is the professional body for practitioners employed in Medical Laboratory Science in New Zealand. The NZIMLS provides continuing education, professional examinations and communication to ensure the provision of high quality diagnostic laboratory services for the public of New Zealand.
- Special Interest Group (SIG) meetings
- Annual Scientific Meeting (ASM)
- South Pacific Congress of MLS (SPC)
- Medical Laboratory Technician (QMLT)
- Fellowship (FNZIMLS)
- Competence & Professional Development programme (CPD)©
- Representation on University MLSc programme advisory committees
- Representation of the profession at Medical Sciences Council level
- Liaison with Government Departments, related agencies and other groups
- Liaison with other Registered Health Profession's organisations
- Publication of the NZ Journal of Medical Laboratory Science
- Publication of "Council News"
- Website www.nzimls.org.nz
- Other global MLS organisations
Upcoming NZIMLS Events
Wigram Air Force Museum, Christchurch 21 - 24 August 2018
Otago Museum, Dunedin 29 September 2018
Waipuna Hotel & Conference Centre, Auckland 6 October 2018
Coachman Hotel, Palmerston North 13 October 2018
Airport Hotel, Hamilton 13 October 2018
Wellington Hospital 26 October 2018
Wellington Hospital 27 October 2018
Wellington City Hospital 10 November 2018
Wellington Hospital 17 November 2018
If you have an event that you would like listed,
please email the details to