What's new? / He aha hou?
NZIMLS 2022 Annual Scientific Meeting
Wednesday 31 August is now sold out!
To register for Thursday 1st or Friday 2nd September, please contact Daniela (firstname.lastname@example.org) directly.
NZIMLS ASM 2022 Final Programme updated 10/8/22
Please note: Face Masks must be worn at this event.
Meet our ASM Major sponsors:
Latest Press Release may be viewed here.
Read the latest from AHANZ here. (18/7/22)
2023-2024 Harkness Fellowship Call for Nominations: https://commonwealthfund.formtitan.com/harknessnomination#/
Quick Links / Hono ā-rorohiko
Role of the NZIMLS
The NZIMLS is the professional body for practitioners employed in Medical Laboratory Science in New Zealand. The NZIMLS provides continuing education, professional examinations and communication to ensure the provision of high quality diagnostic laboratory services for the public of New Zealand.
- Special Interest Group (SIG) meetings
- Annual Scientific Meeting (ASM)
- South Pacific Congress of MLS (SPC)
- Representation on University MLSc programme advisory committees
- Representation of the profession at Medical Sciences Council level
- Liaison with Government Departments, related agencies and other groups
- Liaison with other Registered Health Profession's organisations
- Publication of the NZ Journal of Medical Laboratory Science
- Publication of "Council News"
- Discipline specific member forums
- Website www.nzimls.org.nz
- Other global MLS organisations
- Monday - Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm
Upcoming NZIMLS Events
Te Papa, Wellington - 31 August - 2 September 2022
The Ko Awatea Centre, Middlemore Hospital, Auckland 7 October 2022
29 October 2022
11 November 2022
12 November 2022
Wellington19 November 2022
If you have an event that you would like listed,
please email the details to