What's new? / He aha hou?
Listen to President Terry Taylor on the Radio New Zealand interview with Lisa Owen:
Press Release 29 November 2021: The team of 4000. The backroom of the weary... (0.11MB)
The November Journal of Medical Laboratory Science is now available online. You may view/download the Journl here.
NOTE: All NZIMLS SIG seminars will now be held virtually until the end of 2021.
Worth a read: ASMS Creating Solutions - A roadmap to health...
In the News: Our President, Terry Taylor is keeping MLS's and MLT's in the spotlight. You can read the latest Press Releases here.
REGISTER NOW FOR UPCOMING EVENTS!
Quick Links / Hono ā-rorohiko
Role of the NZIMLS
The NZIMLS is the professional body for practitioners employed in Medical Laboratory Science in New Zealand. The NZIMLS provides continuing education, professional examinations and communication to ensure the provision of high quality diagnostic laboratory services for the public of New Zealand.
- Special Interest Group (SIG) meetings
- Annual Scientific Meeting (ASM)
- South Pacific Congress of MLS (SPC)
- Representation on University MLSc programme advisory committees
- Representation of the profession at Medical Sciences Council level
- Liaison with Government Departments, related agencies and other groups
- Liaison with other Registered Health Profession's organisations
- Publication of the NZ Journal of Medical Laboratory Science
- Publication of "Council News"
- Discipline specific member forums
- Website www.nzimls.org.nz
- Other global MLS organisations
- Monday - Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm