- Letters and exam regulations have now been emailed to all candidates. If you have did not receive your email on Friday 6 October, please contact the office.
- EXAM CANDIDATES: Ready to send in your Logbook? Please scan the signed page and email to email@example.com
We do not require a hard copy as well as an emailed copy (email is preferred).
- Registration for the Mortuary, Anatomical Pathology and Immunology Special Interest Group seminars are now open.
- There is a survey for new BMLSc students available on our website here. Please encourage any new students in your laboratory to complete this survey.
Role of the NZIMLS
The NZIMLS is the professional body for practitioners employed in Medical Laboratory Science in New Zealand. The NZIMLS provides continuing education, professional examinations and communication to ensure the provision of high quality diagnostic laboratory services for the public of New Zealand.
- Special Interest Group (SIG) meetings
- Annual Scientific Meeting (ASM)
- South Pacific Congress of MLS (SPC)
- Medical Laboratory Technician (QMLT)
- Fellowship (FNZIMLS)
- Competence & Professional Development programme (CPD)©
- Representation on University MLSc programme advisory committees
- Representation of the profession at Medical Sciences Council level
- Liaison with Government Departments, related agencies and other groups
- Liaison with other Registered Health Profession's organisations
- Publication of the NZ Journal of Medical Laboratory Science
- Publication of "Council News"
- Website www.nzimls.org.nz
- Other global MLS organisations
Upcoming NZIMLS Events
Christchurch Hospital, 28 October 2017
Copthorne Hotel, Queenstown, 28 October 2017
Hutton Theatre, Otago Museum, Dunedin, 11 November 2017
Wairakei Resort, Taupo 25 - 27 May 2018
Airforce Museum, Christchurch 21 - 24 August 2018
If you have an event that you would like listed,
please email the details to