These Covid-19-related resources are freely available.
Compiled from the WAME Newsletter. Providing the links does not imply WAME's endorsement. Updated April 19, 2020.
- World Health OrganizationCovid-19 courses, also available in national languages
- US Centers for Disease Control and PreventionCovid-19 database of research articles
- COVID-19 Open Research Dataset(CORD 19)
- Evidence Aidoffers Covid-19 collection
- Cochrane Library
- Clinical resources from American College of Physiciansand Dynamed
- Covid-19 advice for patientsin 21 languages from Doctors of the World UK
- Many subscription journals and publishers have made all Covid-19 content free and created hubs of free access Covid-19 research content, eg, Elsevier, Wiley, Springer Nature, https://www.bmj.com/coronavirus
- MedRxivand BioRxiv post Covid-19 preprints
- "Free Public Data File of112+ Million Crossref Records" "A lot of people have been using our public, open APIs to collect data that might be related to COVID-19...we have made a free data file of the public elements from Crossref’s 112.5 million metadata records."
- Language diversityof areas affected by Covid-19
- US Covid preparedness scores, by state and county
- Hospital toilets can be a hotspot for airborne... (0.79MB)