The vacancies listed in this section have been fowarded to the NZIMLS by employers or employment agencies.
- If you wish to enquire about any of the positions please use the contact details provided and please do not forward enquiries to the NZIMLS.
- If you are replying to any of the advertisements, please describe the job or jobs you are interested in and provide a brief resume (not your CV) of your work history.
- If the employer makes contact with you, they may then request your CV and other employment details.
Vacancies are listed to suit the time frame provided by employers. If not stated advertisements will stay on the site for one month from the day of posting. If an employer or another group wishes to discontinue or change an advertisement on the site, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Junior Medical Laboratory ScientistLocation: Dunedin
Date: Dec 17, 2020
Closes: Feb 16, 2021
Company: Pacific Edge Limited
Email: Contact company
Pacific Edge Limited, a global leader in cancer molecular diagnostics, are looking to appoint a Junior Medical Laboratory Scientist in the area of molecular genetics. The position is based at its diagnostic laboratories in Dunedin, that are run by the subsidiary company, Pacific Edge Diagnostics New Zealand Limited.
Position: Medical Laboratory Scientist (Part Time), Microbiology LabPLUSLocation: Grafton, Auckland
Date: Nov 25, 2020
Closes: Jan 25, 2021
Company: Auckland DHB
Website: Contact company
New Zealand’s leading hospital laboratory
Position: Medical Laboratory ScientistLocation: West Coast
Date: Jan 11, 2021
Closes: Jan 17, 2021
Company: West Coast DHB
Website: Contact company
· Full-time Permanent Medical Laboratory Scientist based at Grey Base Hospital
· Hold a current registration or are eligible for registration with the New Zealand Medical Science Council (NZMSC) as a Medical Laboratory Scientist
· High levels of confidentiality and attention to detail are key to be successful in this role.
Ehara taku I toa takitahi engari, he toa takitini
What you'll do with your time:
· Performing analyses and other associated laboratory tasks with a focus on Microbiology
· Other generalist tasks around the laboratory
WCDHB Laboratory is looking for a Medical Laboratory Scientist with an interest and experience in Microbiology to join their team in Greymouth on a full time basis. We are a small but busy core laboratory where your generalist skills will be valued. We're a close knit friendly team of Scientists and Technicians with a strong quality focus. We're looking for you to bring a "can do" attitude to ensure efficient and smooth running laboratory services
We are looking for someone with the following traits:
· Ability to work independently but a part of a team as well
· High attention to detail
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What we are about
We are unique and like no other in New Zealand with a close-knit community where your work will make a real difference.
We will help you grow as a leader in rural health with a continued focus on your career development.
We continue to break new ground and shape our health system to wrap care around patients in their communities.
This isn't a job for just anyone, joining us means sharing our goals and values and being dedicated to this community and our team as we seek to become a centre of excellence in rural health care. We offer competitive benefits, flexible working arrangements and a relocation scheme to candidates who will join us in this.
If this role does not match your skills please visit our careers website for more opportunities within our organisation.
Applicants will be progressed as they apply, so if this sounds like you, please apply now!
DISCLAIMER: The details presented above are those that have been provided by employers for posting. The NZIMLS accepts no responsibility for factual accuracy.